As the coronavirus continues its trek across the globe, we are continuously updated on its impact to our daily lives. Our response has been to implement daily actions and protocols to ensure your safety and well-being, as our valued clients, when you shop or visit with us. Here are some of the protocols we have put into place:
- Jewelry is ALWAYS cleaned and sanitized with our steamer (at a temp of 212°F or hotter) upon intake.
- Daily wipe down of chrome entry door handles with Clorox Disinfecting Wipes (containing Bleach) upon opening our store every morning and frequently throughout the day.
- Daily wipe down with the aforementioned Clorox wipes of all hard surfaces that are frequently touched by customers i.e. armrests of lobby chairs, lobby desktop, etc.
- We request the use of Purell hand sanitizer, that we make available, before and after trying on, or getting a hands-on look at our jewelry.
- Jewelry is cleaned/sanitized prior to being packed for shipment.
- All boxes and shipping supplies are kept in a closed storage cabinet.
- Staff do not shake hands with clients, artisans, repairmen, with each other, etc.
- TJG company policy is for any employee to stay at home (with pay) at the 1st sign of illness or diagnosis of illness until fully recovered.
Although walk-ins are welcome, one of the main reasons we like appointments is to give us an opportunity to ensure the jewelry is cleaned and sanitized for you and that our reception area is also clean, sanitized and ready for you.
Our online selling venues continue to be a great way for us to bring shopping value directly to you. After all, if your travel plans have been curtailed, what better time than NOW for you to acquire that much desired treasure you’ve been eyeing.
As we go through this episode together, we will continue our operations as usual, keeping in mind our increased vigilance in maintaining a healthy and safe environment. If you have any questions regarding our operations, your appointment, the appraisal process or the handling of your jewelry, feel free to give us a call (214) 369-5361. The health and well-being of our staff and valued clients remains our main concern.
Wishing you good health,
Margaret, Holly, Michelle and Larry.